Instruction Center of the Air Force, Air base El_kharouba
Ensuring the military, physical and professional training of corporal trainees to the specialties defined by the Air force.
RECRUITEMENT CONDITIONS :
- Nationality: Tunisian.
- Family Situation : Bachelor.
- Age: from 18 to 23 years old to the recruitment date or 24 years old for those who are still studying or who have done their military service .
- Minimal Height: 1.65m.
- School level: Minimum of accomplished Second year of secondary high school (new regime).
- Having an average mark superior or equal to 10/20 in physical and sport education.
- Been fit for the military service.
- Sign an engagement contract which covers, besides the training period, 07 years of effective work.
- After having succeeded to the following tests:
- Medical check up
- Sport test.
- Psycho technical test
- Written test.
- Medical check up
CONSTITUTION OF DOSSIERS :
- Candidacy application addressed to the Minister of the National Defense.
- Parental authorization for those who are under 20 years.
- A certified true copy of the school certificate or attendance certificate or the last bulletin of yearly marks; for those having a certificate from a private school, this latter should be acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- 02 Copies of the national identity card.
- 02 stamped envelopes with address and zip code bearing the name of the candidate.
- 04 identity photos.
- 01 original Birth certificate valid for no less than three months.
- Original Bulletin N°3 of the same year of the examination.
- Certified true copy of Good Conduct Certificate for those having undergone their military service.
- The Dossiers are to be addressed to the Commander of the Instruction Center of the Air Force, Air Base Kharrouba - Bizerte.
- Incomplete dossiers or sent to another address, before or after the announcement period of the exam will not be taken into consideration.
- The non notification to participate in the exam is considered as a rejection for the candidacy. The dossiers will not be returned back.
The basic training cycle of the Corporal School at the Air Force is divided into three phases:
1. Common Basic training Cycle:
10 weeks of training in which the trainee is required to get an average mark of 10/20 as a condition for the continuation to the second phase.
2. The Common training for the rank:
10 weeks of training in which the trainee is required to get an average mark of 10/20 for the continuation to the third phase.
3. Specialty Training Cycle:
10 weeks of training in which the trainee is required to get an average mark of 10/20 to get the certificate of armament N°2 shooter with the rank of corporal
PERSPECTIVES AND ADVANTAGES :
- Monthly bonus of 12 Dinars during the first year.
- Free lodging.
- Free clothing.
- Free food.
- Free medical care.
- Free school stationery.
- Every Senior Airman meeting these required conditioned can integrate the category of non-commissioned officers after passing an exam.
FIELDS OF TRAINING AND SPECIALTY:
- Fire security
- Pumping and fluids circulation
- Cook and pastry cook
- Carpentry and building
- Electricity and building
- Heating and refrigeration
- Auto Mechanics
- Auto Electricity
- Dog trainer
- Heavy Weight Driver