Address: Military Aviation School, Base Sidi Ahmed, Bizerte - 7011
Tel: (+216) 72510333 - (+216) 72510407
Provide military, scientific and professional training for NCO student in specialties defined by the Air Force, including:
- Training NCO pilots for the Air Force
- Training NCO technicians for the Air Force and other national and foreign institutions.
- Tunisian Nationality
- Social Status: Single
- Aged between 18 and 23 years or 24 years from the date of recruitment. 24 years from the date of recruitment for those who are being or having completed their military service
- Minimum size: 1.65 m for boys and 1.60 m for girls.
- Scool level: 4th year of secondary high school( new system) accomplished or at least Bachelor.
- Have an average greater than or equal to 10/20 in physical education sports
- Be physically fit.
- Sign an engagement contract which covers, besides the training period, 10 years of effective work.
- Having passed the following tests:
* Medical examination
* Test Sport
* written test
Constitution of Dossier
- Candidacy application to the Minister of National Defense
- Parental Authorization for candidates under the age of 20 years.
- Certified copy of the school certificate or attendance certificate or teh last bulletin of early marks. Fthose having a certificate from a private high school, this latter should be acknowledged by the ministry of Education and Training.
- 02 copies of the national identity card
- 02 stamped envelopes with address and postal code bearing the name of the candidate.
- 04 I.D. photos.
- 01 original birth certificate valid for no less than three months.
- Copy of the bulletin notes Baccalaureate
- Original Bulletin No. 3 of the same year of examination.
- Certifield true copy of Good conduct Certifiacate for those having undergone theire military service or certificate of attendance for the military unit during military service.
- the application are to adressed to the Commander of the Instruction center of the Air Force - Air Base Sidi Ahmed - Bizerte.
- Incomplete files or those sent to the wrong address before or after the announcement of the recruitment will not be taken into account.
- the non- notification to paticipate in the exam is considered as rejection for the candidacy. The dossiers will not be returned back.
1st stage: a year of military and scientific training at the Air Force NCO school in Bizerte finalized by obtaining Certificate of specialty No1
2nd stage: two years of technical and vocational training at the School of Aeronautical Specialization school in Sfax finalized:
- Certificate of Specialty No 2.
- Technician Certificate Education (grade Warrant) for those who have the baccalaureate.
- Remote Sensing
- Onboard Electronics
- Metrology and calibration
- Microsystems Maintenance
- Food Technology
- Air Traffic
- Air Safety
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Mechanic workshop
- Military Operational
- Electro technical
- Flight simulator
- Pumping and flow of fluid
- Mechanics and Service Equipment
- Monthly premium of 15 dinars during the 1st year
- Appointment to the rank of sergeant
- Free accommodation.
- Free clothing.
- Free food.
- Free medical care.
- Free stationary.
- In addition, NCO candidates may include the category of officers after passing an internal examination.