|ADDRESS:||:||Ecole des Sous-Officiers, Caserne Hedi Oueli - Rue pasteur - 7019 Bizerte|
|Tél:||:||72 432 204 - 72 432 203|
PRESENTATION AND MISSION
The NCO School is an establishment of military instruction in charge of training NCOs belonging to armyDirections and Central Organs of the Ministry of the National Defense , by dispensing to them the fundamental knowledge and know-how, helping them to integrate into military life.
CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT
CONSTITUTION OF THE DOSSIER
- An application written by the name of the Minister of National Defence
- 3 copies of national identification card,
- 1 recent certificate of birth (no more than 3 months )
- copy of the bulletin n˚ 3 for year 2011(*)
- 4 (I D) photos,
- 1 copy of baccalaureate exam marks,or original extract of the baccalaureate exam marks, available on the internet site of the Ministry of Education
- 1 copy of good conduct military certification, for whose have finished the military service, or certificate of presence for the persons whose still accomplishing the military service
- 3 stamped addressed envelopes with postal code
- Telephone number of the candidate.
- The candidacy dossiers should be addressed by mail to military base of Mesjed Aissa(3rd CIJR)
- Incomplete dossiers s or those addressed after the set deadline will not be taken into consideration,
- The non convocation to participate in recruitment exam is considered as an unfavorable answer to the candidacy.
The training dispensed at the NCO School lasts for one year and includes three phases:
- Phase of common basic training
- Phase of rank common officers.
- Phase of joint training
At the termination of the training cycle at the NCO School , the NCO student chooses one of the following specialities :
DISTANCE REGISTRATION AND CANDIDACY FOLLOW UP:
To get more information on distance registration and follow up candidacy in NCO School, click HERE.